Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meme: About Me

I was tagged several days ago by Mary Kearns who runs the website StellarSelf (Helping people to create clarity, productivity and joy in their lives) to participate in a meme sharing 8 factoids about myself.

The rules of the meme are:

1. Post the rules before you give the facts about yourself.
2. Link the the person/people who tagged you.
3. Share 8 facts about yourself.
4. At the end of your post, tag 5 people and list their names with links
5. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged.
6. If you don't want to participate - no worries, no pressure.

8 facts about myself:

-I'm not a doctor, I'm not a nurse or anything related to medical science but my advancing age and a health related loss of a family member has pushed me into authoring this blog.

-Researching about antioxidants has led to a great improvement in my health and I hope that others would benefit from it too.

-I'm married to a pretty, loving and caring woman. Our one and only daughter has recently turned 18 and she's quite talented in music. I love music too but my voice doesn't seem to come along with it(lol).

-I enjoy reading and my favorite subjects are about health, spirituality, loa, seo, mysteries of the mind, etc.

-I respect people and always look for the good qualities in them.

-I tend to see the positive aspects of people and events.

-I love listening to the Eagles, America, Paul Williams and Whitney Houston.

-My favorite book is the Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra.

I now pass this meme to the following persons.

Vivienne at DietInfoCare
Aparna at Beauty and Personality Grooming
Carole at The Healthy Living Lounge
Colin at Life
Dominic at Feel Good Health Now