I was tagged several days ago by Mary Kearns who runs the website StellarSelf (Helping people to create clarity, productivity and joy in their lives) to participate in a meme sharing 8 factoids about myself.
The rules of the meme are:
1. Post the rules before you give the facts about yourself.
2. Link the the person/people who tagged you.
3. Share 8 facts about yourself.
4. At the end of your post, tag 5 people and list their names with links
5. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged.
6. If you don't want to participate - no worries, no pressure.
8 facts about myself:
-I'm not a doctor, I'm not a nurse or anything related to medical science but my advancing age and a health related loss of a family member has pushed me into authoring this blog.
-Researching about antioxidants has led to a great improvement in my health and I hope that others would benefit from it too.
-I'm married to a pretty, loving and caring woman. Our one and only daughter has recently turned 18 and she's quite talented in music. I love music too but my voice doesn't seem to come along with it(lol).
-I enjoy reading and my favorite subjects are about health, spirituality, loa, seo, mysteries of the mind, etc.
-I respect people and always look for the good qualities in them.
-I tend to see the positive aspects of people and events.
-I love listening to the Eagles, America, Paul Williams and Whitney Houston.
-My favorite book is the Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra.
I now pass this meme to the following persons.