Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Best Way - Lose Body Fat, Not Muscle, by Making Small Diet Changes

If there's one promise I make you, it's that I will be honest about my best way (lose body fat) weight loss plan.

Nothing anybody says can change the fact that when you are losing weight, you may have to deal with a little hunger, because you are consuming fewer calories than your body needs to maintain its current weight.

But did you know you could be putting yourself through needless discomfort-and maybe even prolonging the time it takes you to get down to your ideal weight?

Here's my 5-step plan for losing body fat (and keeping it off!) without having to count calories or obsess about the number on the scale.
  1. Change your eating habits to encourage your stomach to shrink. Your stomach is a very flexible organ, but if you can get it used to smaller meals, you will actually be less hungry throughout the day. The best way to accomplish that is to eat 6 smaller meals throughout the day, instead of three larger ones.
  2. Eat delicious healthy food. You don't have to starve yourself on lettuce and celery to lose weight. Steamed broccoli with salt, mixed bean soup, and grilled fish are some of my favorite foods, and they're very nutritious for you, too. Plan out meals ahead of time and learn to look forward to preparing healthy dinners.
  3. Find fruits and vegetables you actually like. You may think you know all the major plant-based food, but you would be surprised. Pumpkins, eggplants, salsa, and asparagus are delicious, plus they all count as vegetables. Enjoy!
  4. Exercise more often, even if it's just walking or biking to your errands instead of driving. Not only will you gain muscle mass that will help increase your metabolism; you will also increase the number of calories you can eat in a day and still lose weight.
  5. Eat more slowly. There's a reason you don't see many fat French people - they know how to enjoy their food at a relaxed pace. Plus, when you eat slower, your body will be able to send you it's "full" signals earlier on in the meal, before you've gorged yourself.
Overwhelming stuff, isn't it? And you're probably inundated with plenty of scammy and not-so-scammy programs to help you lose fat.

Like I said earlier, I won't lie: unless you want to pay thousands for liposuction surgery (which isn't permanent, either!), there is no way to lose tons of fat overnight.

However, there is definitely a way to lose fat as quickly and as efficiently as humanly possible. I've reviewed some of the most popular fat loss programs at my website, "BurnFatFastNow.info," and I think there's a lot of information there that can benefit you, too.

It's really important for your health that you decide losing fat should be a permanent decision. It's even more unhealthy to constantly fluctuate weights than it is to just be a little heavy!

From my experience, I can say that I lost 25 pounds a couple years ago, that I have kept off while eating delicious food and enjoying fun workouts. Can you imagine looking in the mirror and seeing someone 20+ pounds lighter?

Let me help you! Find me at my website, Fat Loss Reviews.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Stephanie_Rose
 
Technorati tags


belly exercises to flatten your stomach | nutrition for endurance atheletes | can antioxidants help you build muscle | flat stomach exercises | flaxseed oil and acne | muscle