Saturday, February 13, 2010

EFT Tapping Can Lead to Health, Wealth and Happiness

Just last week, my husband and I stopped at our local market to grab some coffee on our way down the hill to shopping. Living in the country like we do, we know most everyone and as I was waiting for him to check out, I ran into a friend. She's the kind of friend that I know I would be really good friends with, but our circles don't intersect so we rarely see each other.

We became friends when we built our house, her husband dug the septic, her son graded our road and our construction pad. That was ten years ago this year. We'd heard that the man her son worked with when grading our foundation, had recently died in a freak accident, but what she told me next, blew me away.

Her son, a 37 or 38 year old good looking and vibrant young man had an accident himself and he broke his neck. She said the doctors had told them that he would be paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of his natural life. That happened six months ago.

Then she told me something funny. She said she knew that he was going to walk again. He'd been going to an acupuncturist, and then she gestured with her hands to her face and starting tapping, "and he's doing this tapping thing," she said.

"EFT!" I said excitedly, "Emotional Freedom Technique, I use it myself and have for the last four years -- I'm so very relieved to hear he is using it."
She told us to stop by the house after our shopping venture because she knew her son would be glad to see us.

We did.

He rolled out in his wheelchair under his own power. This from a man that six months ago was declared a "quad", quadriplegic, paralyzed from the neck down. He broke C-6.
 
He then proceeded to show us that he had complete movement of his arms and his right leg.
"It's just a matter of time before I walk again," he said, "though I'll accept whatever happens."

Now some could say that it's the acupuncture that is allowing the nerves to regenerate, but I've been using EFT, the emotional freedom technique and EFT tapping for four years now and I've experienced it's miraculous results.

I think it's the EFT that he's doing that's healing his spinal cord and his nerve endings. I've used EFT for everything, anger, emotional healing, health, to calm me down, all sorts of things.

If EFT can help a paralyzed man heal, what can it do for you?

And in a few short weeks, there will be a free World Tapping Summit, the second of its kind. The first one generated over 81,000 participants and it was considered a success. It's available online, without cost, and begins February 21st. To find out more about EFT in general and the World Tapping Summit, head on over and check out EFT Tapping and the World Summit.

Visit http://www.Law-of-Attraction-Masters.com your fertile ground for growing the desires of your heart.

2010 Tapping World Summit - Registration is free