Thursday, April 8, 2010

Does Green Tea Help Acne? The Truth Revealed

Are your curious as to whether or not green tea helps acne? It seems to be abundant in the internet world. So many people swear by green teal and its effect on acne. Continue reading if you want to know the truth as to whether or not green tea will help you cure your acne.

First, I will say that I have had acne for just less than 6 years. I am 99% clear today and am complete control over my acne. I know exactly what I need to do in order to be 100% clear. It is just a matter of time. I also love green tea. So, has drinking green tea daily helped?

It is hard to say if this tea has helped me personally. When you are on the holistic journey to clear skin, there are hundreds of different factors. Stress, sleep, sunlight exposure, foods you eat, foods you do not eat, and much more all play a role. So saying one specific thing did wonders for my skin may not be all that accurate.
But, if you know that one thing is extremely beneficial, and the reasons why it is beneficial have to do with having clear skin, then you have a good idea as to whether that one thing helped or not.

This tea is full of antioxidants. I am guessing most of you are aware of this. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage. Free radical damage leads to acne. Do you now see why so many people claim green tea helped them cure acne?

So, yes, green tea does help acne. If you drink one cup on a daily basis, it will help you cure acne faster. But, do not expect clear skin anytime soon if this is the only thing you do. Live an overall healthy lifestyle if you want glowing skin.

Want to Know More?
Click Here For FREE Acne Advice: Cure Acne Naturally.
http://live-your-life-acne-free.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Todd_Dosenberry 

Related Green Tea Articles: