By: Lisa Buldo
You hear stories of people who go out to shovel snow, and have a heart attack on the spot. Many times it's because they weren't used to exercising the heart that hard, and the heart couldn't take it. For this reason, I believe it is important to get the nutrition down first. For speeding the metabolism, you need to do a few things:
1. Eat some protein at each meal to keep the body in calorie burning mode and your glycemic index as low as possible.
2. Drink half your body weight in ounces daily. It will help you detoxify daily.
3. Eat at least 2 large servings of dark leafy greens daily. (Preferably with lunch and supper). Green vegetables clean and deodorize our bodies, our blood, our tissues and our organs. Eat lots of greens if you want a healthy life!
4. Eat unprocessed, natural whole foods as much as possible. Processed foods only sustain life, but do nothing to promote health.
5. Eat organic foods whenever possible. They don't contain antibiotics and growth hormones.
Extra Bonus Tip
Once you have the nutrition down in just a couple of weeks, be sure to get the okay from your doctor to start an exercise program.
Start to incorporate exercise slowly. Never go gangbusters if you've been sedentary for a while. Ease into it, and increase by 5 minutes per day until you are comfortable with 20-30 minutes of aerobic exercise daily. Strength training and Flexibility are also a must!
You can do it. You will have more energy and you will feel great!
The company offers Individual, Group, and Corporate Workshops, as well as a selected series of lectures, in order to assist others in bringing health and balance to their lives by embracing simple solutions to health, nutrition, and lifestyle challenges.
Lisa Buldo, Holistic Health Counselor and "Your Holy Health Coach," Founder of Natural Whole Health, LLC. If you're ready to jumpstart your health, get your FREE tips now at http://www.LisaBuldo.com
- Other posts
- Caffeine Can Elevate Your Stress Hormones - we may not be aware of it but drinking coffee can elevate our stress hormones needlessly.
- Punicalagin Antioxidants in Pomegranate - the antioxidant benefits of this super fruit is amazing.
- Mario's Antioxidant Needs - discover how antioxidants help our bodies in scavenging free radicals created by our own metabolism.
- How to Get More Antioxidants from Garlic - garlic is a common seasoning and it is packed with antioxidants.
- Suggest a topic
- Email me
- Suggest through the comment form.
- Useful links
- Herbal Green Tea - learn about the benefits of green tea in this product.
- Why we need vitamins, supplements and antioxidants - Living in this modern world may have some adverse effects on our health....
- Sponsor link
- Shoes for men - shop for shoes online: